We have ample experience in the development of urban infrastructure. We provide engineering services within the fields of urban sewer, water, transportation, energy and building infrastructure, with the emphasis on sustainable development and green infrastructure.
Our experience in urban infrastructure development stretches across multiple countries in Southern Africa, including the recent large-scale middle income and luxury residential developments in and around the capital of Namibia (the Elisenheim, Finkenstein and Otjomuise township developments).
We provide the following engineering expertise:
- Owners engineering services
- Water supply & storage
- Sewer reticulation & lifting pump stations
- Effluent treatment plants
- Urban and residential street & storm water designs
- Electrical (substations, MC/LV reticulations, smart home automation)
- Traffic signalling & urban street lighting
- Fibre-to-home data networks & CCTV surveillance systems
- Fire engineering